- Soil : limestone and clay.
- Climate : Mediterranean with oceanic influence
- Altitude: 200 to 250 meters.
- Vineyard density : 4 400 plants/ Ha
- Vineyard over 35 year-old, the oldest of the Estates.
- Sustainable viticulture
- Hand harvesting.
To make this méthode ancestrale, we use the Mauzac grapes that were harvested at the latest. The grapes must be very healthy and with a high content in sugar.
Direct pressing Protection of the must with CO2. Cold racking during 24 hours. Fermentation with indigenous yeasts. We stop the fermentation by filtration.Bottling during the 3rd moon of March, in order to get a natural prise de mousse.